Monday, 21 February 2011

Illustration Friday - Layer

Well, as work has been pretty quiet today (I currently work from home) I decided to have a go at this week's Illustration Friday challenge. The first thing to do with "layers" that sprang to mind was cake, and as you can see, Bear likes his with several layers of stawberry jam and butter icing. Yummy! I am not terribly pleased with this picture - it has not been a good drawing day and I really struggled to get Bear to look "right". I thought about re-drawing it but I don't think I'll have the time this week. Anyway, part of the whole idea behind me doing this blog and doing more drawing is that I need to learn to stop being such a perfectionist!

11 comments:

  1. oh i just love this. I also love it in just the two colors! that's one lucky bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and your drawings are excellent! :)
    Cheers,
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! A lovely drawing. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is almost too much cuteness to handle. I looked at your other blog posts and they are way to adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Adorable! The bear is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou all for the comments! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this drawing made me go all fuzzy inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! It inspires me to start blogging on my amateur attempts on illustration.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥