Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Illustration Friday - Stir


A letter from a friend caused Bear's emotions to stir. 
Thankfully his mousey friend was there for him with the tissues.

This is the first thing I've sketched in a couple of weeks. I've been a bit distracted (work, designing more cards on Photoshop, being introduced to Illustrator, helping Lee out with some web design stuff & catching up on episodes of The Killing before they disappear from the iplayer). I didn't spend as long on this as I normally would but that's the way it goes sometimes.

6 comments:

  1. what a nice mousey friend. Very sweetly done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, poor sweet Bear, so good of you to let him have a friend there.
    who could ever say something to him to make him cry?
    Lovely illustration

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥