Tuesday, 24 May 2011

♫ A musical interlude ♫

I'm not normally going to use this blog to post videos, but I wanted to share this video of a song by one of my favourite bands - The Pains of Being Pure At Heart. I think that a lot of people find their music too twee, but personally I love them! This particular song I only recently discovered because it was a random single not on any of their albums (although it should have been!). I'm posting it mainly because the video is really pretty to look at. It has lovely tones and these fab little doodles added to it. Mixing photography and illustration is something I want to try, but I'm not really sure how to go about it yet. Anyway, I found this video inspiring. :)


I'm going to see them again live in a couple of weeks and I can't wait! As this is a photography blog here's a picture from when I last saw them at the Nightmare Before Christmas ATP in 2009. I was really pleased with the colours and light in this photograph.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥