Sunday, 12 June 2011

My 365 Project ♥ 6th-12th June

I haven't taken that many photographs this week apart from the ones for my 365. It's mostly been a rainy week here so I've been indoors a lot. I'm currently addicted to our new Wii Fit! It's a lot of fun, and I feel much better for getting more exercise. My working-from-home job has been busier than usual lately, which is good for me, gives me something to do and a chance to earn more £, of course.

Anyway, on to the 365s. 


I took this for a new group I joined called Item Collaboration. It doesn't seem to be a very popular group but I really like the idea of it. They give you a list of simple items to prompt you every day, and for this one, obviously, it was "feather". 

This was another I took for the Item Collaboration group for the theme of "candle". I'm not pleased with the photo as a whole, but this was more of an experiment in taking a photo in the dark. It took me a while to get the settings on my camera right but I got there in the end!



Here's a shot of one of my new earrings from The Badger Set on Etsy. I tried to get some nice bokeh in the background here.

Well, this has been a bit of a short post but I'm feeling rather sleepy so I'll leave it there for now. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥