Sunday, 3 July 2011

Cute bags by Disaster Designs

I don't care very much for bags, generally, but I recently discovered this awesome company (Disaster Designs) that makes cute and quirky satchel bags that are practical too, so I thought I'd share!


I found this one really cheap in the Yumi sale. I love it! It's just the kind of bag I've been wanting for months/years – a satchel, with something cute/pretty on it, in colours that go with most things, and large enough to fit in my DSLR with lots of space left for other things- hooray!

It has a lovely pattern inside too.

I love the pretend vintage look of the bag. I don't always like pretend vintage stuff, but I think vintage pictures of birds and butterflies are pretty. The company also does a really sweet butterfly/moth/other insect bag.


They do a sweet Moomin range too. I'm hoping to get this purse eventually.


This Moomin satchel is adorable too.



The illustrations on this birdy satchel are very cute too. I'm not so sure about the phrase, although I suppose it works next to the little key charm.


You can get a lot of these bags on eBay if anyone is interested! :) They are mostly a bit expensive, but the quality of them seems to be really good. They aren't real leather, so they're veggie friendly too.

6 comments:

  1. Oh neat bags! I like the one you got. Love the Moomin...so cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moomins! <3 Now, if they could combine the insect bag with a Moomin theme...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty bag! It sounds really convenient as well, being so big that you can fit your DSLR AND other stuff in it. I'm looking for a bag like that as well... The Moomin satchel is really tempting, shame it seems to be so expensive everywhere :(

    - Anu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I LOVE these bags! Thanks for sharing! I am going to have to buy one at some point - they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow how super cute :) It's amazing what people can think of making.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anu: It is a shame about the cost. Moomin stuff always seems to be really expensive over here though! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥