Sunday, 31 July 2011

My 365 Project ♥ 25th-31st July

This week ended up being a bit rushed and stressful due to a last minute job interview in London (which was a waste of time, sadly, but never mind). I'm not sure any of my 365s are really worth posting in here...I do quite like the focus on this one I took quickly before I left for my interview. That is the bow on my interview dress, which is actually black not grey, like it looks in the photo.



This next shot I am happy with (for once!). I took this yesterday whilst out with my brother. The building is somewhere near the Custard Factory in Digbeth in Birmingham (I can't remember where exactly, my brother and I wandered around quite a bit!). I thought the quote was really cool and loved how it all reflected in the pool. I hope I can go back one day with a tripod to take a 365 there.


I'll try to make more of an effort with 365s next week - I have no interest in it at the moment - too much else to think about!

Before I go, here's a quick shot one of the lemon cupcakes I made this weekend. Nom! 

They aren't my favourite Hummingbird Bakery recipe, but they're not bad. They have lemon curd in the centres - nom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥