Sunday, 10 July 2011

My 365 Project ♥ 4th-10th July

I'll just share the one picture from my 365 this week. I took this shot for the MCP Project 52 group for the theme of Nature's Finest. I was really stuck for what to do, but whilst I was wandering around the garden I noticed my socks kind of matched the colours of these flowers. :)


Head to my Flickr for the rest of my 365s.

I've been struggling to photograph my face a lot in this project, which totally defeats the object of the project. It's mainly because I'm quite ashamed of the state of my dry, straggly hair, so this week I'm going to get it sorted once and for all, and then I can stop worrying about it. I'm going much shorter and less red!

I played around on Picnik a lot again this week. I edited these pictures using a combination of that with Picasa and Photoshop.


I've been thinking about taking on another 365 project. I am probably going to do another toy one, this time of Melvin Mouse (as pictured here). It might prove tough without a macro lens because he is quite small, but I'll give it a go, and perhaps later in the year I might be able to afford a new lens.

I'm half-tempted to do a nature 365 too, but I think 3 projects is too much, so I'll continue to take nature photographs sporadically. I tend to enjoy spending long periods of time taking pictures of flowers, but I wouldn't want to do that every single day. Maybe when I get a more zoomy lens I could do a bird/flower/butterfly project - that would be awesome! 

Anyone want to buy me a few more lenses?! ;)

5 comments:

  1. love that burst of purple. Is that a cute little bumble bee in that flower.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers, lovin how your socks match! Like your shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou both! :D

    @Erika: Yes it is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This flower is beautiful,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥