Monday, 29 August 2011

A photo book!

There was an offer in The Telegraph at the weekend (I don't read The Telegraph, but my parents do!) to get a free Albelli photo book. Well, the book itself is free, and I just had to pay the £3.99 postage. I couldn't decide on one theme so I decided to make myself a little portfolio of the photos I'm most proud of. It's not a professional one, obviously, but it's just for myself to keep more than anything. Now that I've ordered it, I'm not sure about some of my photo choices, but maybe I'll get another one someday. It was tempting to pay extra to have more pages and get a photo and title on the cover but I managed to resist!

This is the online version of my little photo book. I hope the actual thing looks nice when it arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥