Saturday, 22 October 2011

♫ Midnight City ♫

I thought I'd take a break from work to post the video of one of my current favourite songs. I'm kind of obsessed with M83 at the moment. Up until quite recently I'd only really listened to their album Saturdays = Youth but I'm now trying to work my way through their older stuff too, and oh my goodness, their new album Midnight City  Hurry Up, We're Dreaming is too amazing for words. It's incredibly difficult to find the right words to describe their music, as it's quite varied (and I'm not very good at writing about music, generally), but it is basically electronica with an ambient/dreamy feel to it. 

This song is so addictive. The random sax solo at the end makes it :D I'm going to see them live in Birmingham in January and I absolutely cannot wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥