Tuesday, 22 November 2011

The end of Project 30 Days: Days 26-30

I thought I might as well upload the final project photos now, as I finished it today.

Day 26. Close-up

 Melvin Mouse enjoying some chocolate.

Day 27. From a distance

I had to use an old photo for this day because it was a very eventful day and not in a good way. It would have been totally inappropriate to take pictures. But, I think this one fits the idea of distance well anyway.

Day 28. Flowers

Again, another one from the archives, for the same reason. It was the only flower one I could find that I hadn't uploaded already. I love the colour of these flowers.

Day 29. Black and white

I managed a quick shot that day - not a very good one, but never mind,

Day 30. Self-portrait
And another from the archives, taken in the summer. My hair isn't this red anymore, but this photo makes me miss the redness.

And here are all the shots together - apart from the last few days and the 2 days when I was a bit ill, it has mostly been a fun & rewarding little project. I feel a bit more comfortable using some of the manual settings and I'm really happy with some of the shots. :)


I had planned to begin a new 30 day project this weekend, and I think I'm probably still going to go ahead with it, despite some horrible events going on in my life at the moment. Photography does seem to be something I mostly find very therapeutic, but occasionally, like this past few days, things are really too awful to be taking photos, and I haven't really had the physical energy to pick up my camera much either. I hope that by the weekend I feel a bit better and can start the new project without having to rely on old snaps so much.

4 comments:

  1. Deb, your project came out really well. Sorry things are difficult for you at the moment. Hope they get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, Claire! I think things will be OK in the end....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, really like your photos and your hair is gorgeous! I hope things are ok and you have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou, Beth! :) Thanks & hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥