Thursday, 17 November 2011

Fisheye

The theme for today's picture in Project 30 Days is "something pink" so I took a few pictures of myself with my pink Fisheye 2 camera.

It has reminded me that I really should use the camera again soon because it has been a while. I might take it along to the Frankfurt Christmas Market in Birmingham city centre at some point - the market always looks so pretty and festive (speaking of which, I'm going there tomorrow, but I think I'll be taking my digital there tomorrow instead).

For now, I thought it would be nice to post a few of my past results from it. I love the unique perspective of fisheye lenses, and it's always a novelty playing with a film camera instead of a digital for a change.

 



2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! Love the pink camera. Hope all is well with you. I'm so far behind with flickr and blogs....need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, and I'm well, thanks! hope you are too! & that's OK :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥