Friday, 4 November 2011

♥ Owl Shortbread ♥

Last week, after I tried making shortbread for the first time, I found a really cute owl-shaped cookie cutter tucked away in one of my mum's kitchen drawers. I wanted to try using it straight away, so I made another batch this week. I used a cocktail stick to add some eyes, a beak, feathers and feet.

My mum bought this cookie cutter years ago but there are some on eBay. In fact, eBay has loads of cute cookie cutters - I'd love to get these Moomin ones, but they are a bit expensive.

4 comments:

  1. Wow - these look fab! I made some duck shaped shortbread last week but they didn't taste too good! :P xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Aw, duck ones sound great - Hope you have better luck next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really amazing and has really inspired me! Fabulous idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥