Thursday, 3 November 2011

Project 30 Days: Days 6-10


 Day 6. From a low angle

 
I thought this would be a nice contrast to the high angle shot I did of my clarinet the day before.

Day 7. Fruit
I was always told that tomato is a fruit and I thought it would make a pretty autumnal shot.

Day 8. A bad habit 
For this one I used the collage of shots of my rose cupcakes to represent my bad habit of indulging in sweet things...although to be honest, I think it's a good habit to have too!

Day 9. Someone you love


:D

Day 10. Childhood Memory


I absolutely loved Sylvanian Families as a child. If I had the money I'd probably start collecting them again. I love the tiny little accessories that come with them and the detail that goes into them is incredible - just look at those teeny buttons on his pjs - aw! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥