Thursday, 15 December 2011

30 Festive Days: Days 16-20

Day 16. Thorntons chocolates.


Day 17. A chocolate on the Christmas tree


A quick shot of a chocolate on the tree.

Day 18. A friendly snowman.


I accidentally used a high ISO here (800), when I don't think it was necessary. I don't know if it matters that much...

Day 19. Glitter Pine Cone


I'm quite happy with this one. It's a pine cone on the wreath we have outside our front door. The glittery bokeh in the background is silver glitter plastic berries and apples.

I used the cross-processing effect on Picnik.

Day 20. A mini Graze Snowmen party.


Graze are doing a little competition to win free snack boxes, so I thought I'd enter. You have to take a photo of a Graze snowman (they come free in Graze boxes at the moment). I decided to clone mine although it was a lot harder than I'd anticipated because of the shadows from the skis. :S I think I made a few little mistakes. Still, here they are enjoying some ice cream and music by the tree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥