Sunday, 25 December 2011

30 Festive Days: Days 26-30

Happy Christmas bloggers! It feels sort of wrong blogging on Christmas Day, but I have some time to myself and there's currently nothing on TV I want to watch, although I might put on Ponyo soon! I've seen it before, but it's very cute.


Anyway, here are my final project photos!


Day 26. Penelope Penguin


A quick shot of Penelope Penguin as I was ill and was running low on ideas. :S

Day 27. Candy Cane Cupcakes


Another shot of the mint flavoured cupcakes I made that day. :)

Day 28. Another bauble


Again, running low on ideas. But, I do like this gold bauble.

Day 29. Rose


Every year my dad buys a festive bouquet for my mum.

Day 30. Happy Christmas! 


I got the lens I wanted, yay! It's this one. :) 

Here's the whole project altogether:


Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day! 

Here's a nice, festive song for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥