Tuesday, 3 January 2012

A Sunny Day in January

Yesterday morning it was sunny for the first time in ages, so I decided to make the most of it and I took nearly 200 photos(!).




I had wondered for ages how people get rainbow lens flare and I found out by accident. It turns out you just need to point your lens towards the sun, using a wide aperture. This never would have worked with my kit lens. I really am loving my new lens more everyday!








I took some non-rainbow photos too. I edited the following two using Analog for Mac. This one of the fence and sparkly water uses the 'Brown Betty' filter.






And for this one I used the 'Imagine' filter - the same as I used for the 2012 shortbread shot. I think this is my favourite filter on Analog. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of the rainbow flare!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! c=

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D It's a lovely effect - I'll definitely use it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥