Sunday, 5 February 2012

Memory

This week's theme for The Teleidoscope is "Memory". I knew instantly I wanted to do something using a small collection I have of old photographs of my family. I was originally going to do something using the negatives of the pictures because they're very large negatives and are quite interesting to look at, but using them in a photo didn't work out at all. So, instead, I did this:




I know my photoshopping is not perfect, but it still took me about 3 hours(!).


The photographs are all of my dad's side of the family. This is my granny with my dad. He was born in 1952 so I guess it must have been taken that year, or perhaps 1953.



My granny is still alive, although not really with us in spirit, if you get what I mean. 

My grandpa is the guy on the right. He will be 90 this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥