Saturday, 3 March 2012

Photojojo.com

I recently discovered the amazingness that is the website Photojojo.com. I thought it would be fun to share my wishlist of things from their store. If you're a fellow camera nerd you are going to love this post ;)





How fab are these?! I'd seen some lomography cookie cutters before over at the lomography website, but I think I prefer this little set as it includes an SLR. Yep, I need these in my life.






This tripod would be so handy. I only have one tripod and it was a £10 Hama one from Amazon, which is absolutely fine for using around the house and garden, but I need one that would be suitable for carrying around to other places. I am planning to get a Gorillapod at some point, but this folding one would be a good alternative. Only downside of it is it can only be one height (its full height), but for some situations, I still think it would be useful. (Psst, if you're in the UK, I have noticed that Amazon.co.uk also sells this tripod!).






There are no words. Just, too cool! The photo possibilities would be endless with this!






Photo jojo sells a selection of these but my favourite is this "No Flash" one as I'm not a fan of using flash in my own pictures, unless I absolutely have to. 






Well, I have no idea what I'd do with this but it's too adorable to not mention! I'm sure it could be really handy for 365 toy projects or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥