Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Photomerge

Yesterday, I had a go at using the technique called "Photomerge" on Photoshop on my self-portrait of the day. It's a way of expanding an image or creating a panoramic photo and it's fairly simple to use, although I have been having some trouble with it. This is how my photo ended up. I think perhaps the location of the photo was the problem with this. Photoshop struggled to blend together the images, I think because of all the bokeh through the trees. I tried my best to patch it up afterwards but it was not easy!




Here's a quick panorama shot I did of my bedroom, just to test out the method first. This worked much better than in my butterfly cookie photo. If you click on it you can view it larger!



If you'd like to have a go at using Photomerge, I recommend reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥