Monday, 19 March 2012

A Piggy Back Ride



Last week the theme of the week for The Teleidoscope was "Life in Miniature". I thought it would be fun to combine the theme with my first photo for another project called Peace Pig, as I received my pig for the project in the post last week. :) 


I was going to write a proper tutorial on how I did this, but I'm feeling lazy. I thought I'd post my original photos though. First I took the shot of the pig on his own sitting on my brother's bed. I used my kit lens so I could zoom in as close as possible (at 55mm).




Then I took a shot on myself sitting on the bed, so that the light would highlight me in the same way as it did on the pig.




I used the magic wand & quick selection tool on Photoshop to cut myself out of the photo, I then changed the image size and copied it on to a new layer on the original pig photo. I changed the angle of me slightly using free transform. Et voilĂ !

2 comments:

  1. Clever shot :) I've not tried many shots like this myself....I should give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, Helen :) It was fun to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥