Thursday, 24 May 2012

From the archives



I thought it would be fun to occasionally post old pictures of mine in here. 


Here's a shot of my second budgie, Morrissey, taken on September 15th 2008 with my old compact camera, a Fujifilm Finepix A800. Poor Mozza didn't live for very long. She* was never a very healthy bird. I realised fairly soon after I got her that she had fleas/some kind of bugs on her, which she must have caught from other birds in the pet shop. Evidently, I did not choose a very good pet shop. I'd only had her for 6 months when she died of a nasty infection, I suspect related to the fleas. But, as you can see, she was a real cutie and kept me company. I'm glad I got her out of that awful pet shop anyway.


(*the pet shop told me she was probably male, hence why she ended up with a male name!)


I found a video of her chirping along to Sleater-Kinney. :) This video must have been taken when I'd only had her a month or two because I still hadn't got around to buying her a proper table to put her cage on.


video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥