Thursday, 17 May 2012

Recent Bakes

I've been baking like crazy lately. The novelty of finally having my own kitchen to work in must be inspiring me. 



I've made several things for my 100 Hummingbird Recipe Challenge, including

 Butterscotch Marshmallow Bars




Traditional Brownies


White Chocolate & Pecan Nut Cookies


Blueberry Muffins


Banana & Cinnamon Muffins



As well as Hummingbird recipes, I've made more shortbread


Some of which I coated in chocolate


and I made flapjacks for the first time, topped with milk chocolate


as well as the White Chocolate and Coconut flapjacks, which I posted the recipe for here earlier this week.

The things I can bake are limited at the moment because I only have one square tray for baking, and one muffin tray, and I no longer have access to my mum's food processor to mix things anymore, so it all has to be done by hand. Hopefully, in time I'll get more tins and gadgets so I can bake more of a variety of things. I wish I had more people to share my cakes with, that's the big downside of moving somewhere new and not knowing anyone. 
:(

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so many gorgeous looking bakes...your photographs are great too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥