Thursday, 31 May 2012

Self-portraits in May


Just thought I'd say hello :) and share a collage of my self-portraits from May (just incase you haven't had enough of my silly face yet).




This month has been a bit tough as we had a heatwave in the UK, which I am not a fan of. I find the heat very draining. :( Thankfully, it feels much cooler today.


Next month I'm going to try to get back into using Photoshop more frequently, as I've been pretty lazy with it this month. I'm determined to catch up on The Teleidoscope too. I miss joining in the fun. But, once you get behind on these things it gets increasingly harder to get back into them. I have a vague idea for a picture for this week's theme so I might give it a whirl tomorrow. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥