Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Banana and Coconut Ice-cream



I made some ice-cream for the first time yesterday and it's ready to eat today. :) It was surprisingly simple to make. Aside from waiting for the coconut block to cool for a few hours, it only took ten minutes or so to whip everything together. Then it was just a matter of waiting until today to try it!


It tastes very rich, but good, especially with fresh banana. The recipe is a Thai recipe from this book, if you fancy making it too. It's a great little recipe book. I got my copy of it for about £1 from The Works. It also has a recipe in it for an amazing green chicken curry, which I also recommend. :)


6 comments:

  1. Gosh that does looks delicious.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got an ice cream maker a couple of years and like you said...so simple and so good.

    Course it probably helps to have what looks like some scrumptious banana coconut pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for coming over and checking out my blog and entering my pink giveaway good luck! im following u back now too x
    bonitabonbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥