Sunday, 10 June 2012

Male Card Design


I took this for both my dad's birthday and for the Male Photography competition over at Tiger Print. I liked how this other tea and cake photo of mine came out and thought the concept would work well on a card. Obviously, my entry is aimed at the nerdier kind of male who could do with slowing down on their birthday/father's day and enjoying a sit down with some cake and a good book. 

It was definitely more challenging than the other Tiger Print photography competitions I've entered. I had other ideas but didn't have the necessary props because my partner is quite nerdy and doesn't have more stereotypical male things like DIY bits and bobs or sporty things, just lots and lots of books! 

You can see the other entries here. This one is my favourite. I love the simplicity of it and the colour palette. It works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥