Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Scanography

If you don't know already, scanography is the name given to digital art that has been created using a scanner. It is such good fun, and the possibilities really are endless. I found this one on Flickr the other day. I love how this person has used so few simple objects to create a unique piece of art. :)


I would love to do more scans but I have a rubbish ten-year-old scanner so the image quality of my scans is quite poor.


I did this one today for my 365 project.




And here are the other two I've created for my 365 so far. I loved how the leaves came out in this one.






I'm hoping that when my partner's parents visit they might bring his scanner which is much more modern that mine, and if they do, I will definitely be doing more scanography. :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love these! I have an all-in-one printer which is probably about 5/6 years old now, but I'm definitely going to give this a go!! Never even tried scanning myself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I think once you do one, you'll be hooked :D

      Delete
  2. hey! visit and followed you here now already. will you visit and follow mine too? it was so pleasure for me. thank you there :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥