Sunday, 15 July 2012

From the archives

As it's my 5 year Flickr-versary/Flickr Birthday today I thought I'd share an old photo of mine from my first page of photos on Flickr.




This was taken in 2005 on holiday in Bournemouth with my brother. I wasn't really into photography very much back then. I had a basic digital camera which I mostly used for silly photos of uni friends, and I occasionally played around with my old film camera (a Fujifilm Zoom Date 125s) using black and white films, which is what I used for this photo.


This photo remains one of my favourite film shots. I don't know whether that old guy had seen me with my camera, but I just love how it looks like he's posing for me!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool photo! I really like your blog! Keep up the great writing and picture-taking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥