Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Minolta X-300 first results

I got my first film back today. :D It is a real mixed bag. My first few photos were mostly completely out of focus. It is definitely going to take me a while to adjust to how the manual focus works on the Minolta. But, I got some nice shots particularly towards the end of the film so I feel like I've already made some progress.

I really am smitten with this camera. I'm going to start another film in it very soon. :)

Click on the images to view them larger. Alternatively, they're on my Flickr.





These next few were all taken in Nottingham Castle Gardens.







You get a lovely view from the castle.




2 comments:

  1. Ah i really like those lavender shots! And the view from the Castle is indeed amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥