Saturday, 7 July 2012

Minolta X-300

I took a self-portrait today with my new Minolta X-300. I'm very excited to have a new camera friend. :D


I look like such a hipster here, I apologise :P, but I love that skirt even if it's very hipster-ish!

I found the camera for around £7 on eBay and it came with a 50mm f/1.7 lens. *fingers crossed* it all works OK. I didn't have any trouble loading the film. In fact, it was much easier than loading films into my Diana Mini and Fisheye 2. I always have so much trouble with my Diana Mini. I wonder if maybe mine is faulty because the counter on it has never worked and I just find it so fiddly to load. :-/

Anyway, tomorrow, Lee and I are hopefully going to the castle (if the weather isn't really terrible) and I will take it with me, along with my disposable for The Disposable Camera Swap . I have several days off work this week too, so hopefully I'll have lots of time to get my swap photos done and play around with Mavis the Minolta, woop! :D

2 comments:

  1. Ooh looking forward to seeing the results! And nice to find a fellow Nottingham blogger too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) I'll post the results as soon as I get them & yes, it's fab that you're also based in Notts :D

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥