Monday, 16 July 2012

Mosaic Monday

This is the first post of a new weekly segment on my blog where I share with you some great images I've found in the Flickr-verse. :)


I'm going to use Big Huge Labs to make the mosaics because it's quite a well-known site and it's easy for Flickr uses to opt out of it if they don't want people like me to share their work online (I don't know why people would not want this, as it would give you more views etc, but the option is there if you're not happy about it for whatever reason).


This week I've chosen a selection of dreamy images with lots of bokeh because I am a sucker for images like this, sometimes with very little in focus or no focus at all. 


Please click on the mosaic to view larger :)





Don't forget to check out the photographers!

1. ●○●○●○●○, 2. besides the sparkly sea, 3. Sparkly bokeh, 4. waiting, 5. dreamy bokeh, 6. day 113 - dreamy bokeh (04.23.2009), 7. dancing in the lace., 8. A Month of Summer #10, 9. Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥