Tuesday, 3 July 2012

My Current Photography WIshlist

I thought I'd share a list of photography related things that I'm hoping to get in the future....




A Cullmann Nanomax tripod. A friend recommended the brand to me and this one has had good reviews and is currently only £27.78 on Amazon. It looks small and sturdy which is exactly what I need. I'm hoping to get this one or a similar one next month.






An af-s  50mm f/1.4 lens. I spend a lot of time browsing Flickr, way too much time, and I'm always amazed at how incredible photos look taken with this lens. It costs around £300 though so it's unlikely I'll get it for at least 6 months, probably not until 2013, but I can dream....


I would also love to get a macro lens and a telephoto lens but I don't want either as much as I want the above lens! Also, I haven't decided which ones I want yet.




A Quing Hua Diana F+ camera. These are no longer available in many online stores but I did see one on eBay fairly recently. I'd love to have a Diana F+ with different lenses and an instant back. This one, I think, is by far the prettiest version of the Diana F+.



A single use Rollei redscale film camera. I'm intrigued to try some redscale film.

A Superheadz wide and slim camera. A basic camera with a wide angle lens. It looks fun and they don't cost very much. This has been on my wishlist for ages and I never seem to get around to actually buying one.



The Juice Box camera from Photo JoJo just because it's adorable.

If only photography were a less expensive hobby! This week I did buy one "new" camera on eBay. I'll share photos of it when it arrives. :D

4 comments:

  1. i was looking at this lens yesterday! really want it! but i dont know if its suitable for nikon d60!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I'm not sure. But even if it isn't there must be a different version of a 50mm f1.4 available for that camera!

      Delete
  2. I have that 50mm lense for my Nikon D40. At first it takes some getting used to, being a fixed lense, but i'm really growing to love it! Would certainly recommend getting it, as it's great for portraits and low-light shots. I took some at a wedding yesterday, might put a few on the blog when i'm done editing!

    I also have a Superheadz camera which is really fun to use, and a good price too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just know I would love that lens. I currently use a 35mm f/1.8 for nearly all my digital photos, so I've got used to fixed lenses. Good to know you also think it's great. I haven't come across a single bad review of it!

      Awesome, I must get one of those sometime soon! :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥