Saturday, 21 July 2012

Photography Stationery

I'd been hoping that Paperchase might bring out a camera themed stationery range for ages, but it seems Wilkinson has beaten them to it. 

Whenever I find a stationery range I really like I tend to want to buy EVERYTHING, but I need to be good with my money these days so I've only bought two items. So far. ;)


I bought this DVD storage box to use to store my film cameras, spare films, film canisters etc. I was getting fed up of my cameras gathering dust on a shelf when they're not being used. Problem solved. :D



I also bought a pen in the range.


If you're a fellow photography & stationery nerd, you can view Wilko's photography stationery range here. :)

7 comments:

  1. You beat me to it! I was about to blog about this range too as I bought a few bits last week!!! I couldn't resist buying stuff either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, you should blog about it anyway :) It's a fab range. Would love to see what you got too! :)

      Delete
  2. How neat! =)

    Glad you get to enjoy using a pen with such a lovely pattern. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have some of this range too! isn't it just wonderful! <3 i was so shocked when i first saw it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Not what I expected to see in WIlkinson's! :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥