Monday, 13 August 2012

Mosaic Monday


They may not be the most original thing to photograph, but I still love photos of bubbles. There are so photogenic and there are so many ways to make them look interesting. I hope you'll enjoy this selection of bubbley images I found in the Flickrverse.

1. bubbles and bokeh, 2. Morning light reflected in a soap bubble over the fjord, 3. Fragility., 4. light, 5. Bubble Pop: Reflection Perfection, 6. Bubble Bokeh, 7. This is a another dimension?, 8. Bubble bokeh - Explored #17 Aug 15 2011, 9. Bubbles!

Here are a couple of my own photos of bubbles....I'm hoping to take some more soon as I recently bought myself a new giant bubble wand. :D

This one was taken in May 2011, and it was a total accident. It made me fall in love with how bubbles look out of focus.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love bubbles and bubble photos.
    Self portraits with bubbles are hard though aren't they? I've found them quite tricky. I've been meaning to try again for sooo long now, must do it soon!

    Have a lovely week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth! Yes, they are definitely hard work. I always have to take a crazy number of shots to get good ones, but I think it's worth it! I'd love to see some bubbley shots by you :D

      You too! :D x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥