Monday, 20 August 2012

Mosaic Monday

I've recently become interested in trying nail art. I'd been following the lovely nail art themed blog Bonita Bon Bons for a while. I love seeing her quirky and original designs, and after seeing her recent amazing aquarium nail post, I decided I really want to try some nail art too.

So, this week I've been doing some scouring on Flickr for cool nail art inspiration. It was actually very hard to find designs that I like. I'm fussy about what nail art I like and don't like. I am not a fan of really long nails, false nails and designs with lots of rhinestones stuck on them. I personally find them too OTT. I love quirky designs, cute characters and fun patterns. Here are some that I thought were cool....


Check out the photographers/nail artists:


If you like these, then check out the Bonita Bon Bons blog and also The Nailasaurus seems to be a great resource with some useful tutorials.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my link! I'm so happy to hear you have been inspired by my nails! I'll have a new post up later.. thanks again and best of luck in all your nail adventures! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love your blog :) & thanks very much :D x

      Delete
  2. Have you checked out this yet? : http://daintysquid.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'd not found that one. Thanks, Anu! :D

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥