Monday, 17 September 2012

Mosaic Monday

Autumn certainly seems to be well on its way, so this week I thought I'd choose a selection of pretty autumnal images. I hope you'll enjoy the selection and do check out the photographers in the links below!


1. autumn delights, 2. boots, 3. Day 323 - Attempt the Impossible, 4. autumn, 5. autumn coffee., 6. Forever Autumn, 7. Autumn, 8. Let autumn begin :), 9. Trunk wrapped in Moss


Things are very difficult right now. We are having to leave our flat. I was happy where we are but over the course of a few days our peaceful home has turned into a building site. The noise is awful and our privacy in the daytime has gone. :-( We had no warning about it, which is why I'm so furious. The scaffolding just went up, with no word about it. My dad (who works in the law) has informed me it's against the law not to inform residents of such massive building works, so maybe we can claim some compensation.

In the meantime, we're on the move. Hopefully, we can use this as an opportunity to find somewhere even better. :) I'm hoping for somewhere with 2 bedrooms, a bath and a dishwasher! :D Although, I'll miss the pretty window in the lounge.


I had hoped to take more photos of it like this one. I had some ideas involving paper snowflake silhouettes and autumn leaves. But, depressingly, now the window looks like this and it will do for the foreseeable future. :'-(

12 comments:

  1. oh dear, i would feel the same about the window, that's a real shame. but at least you took that amazing photo there, it's beautiful.
    argh it sounds so stressful :( i would absolutely hate it. just try to be strong and keep in mind that things will calm down soon.

    i love the autumn photos you've included here. and it made me smile to see mine :)

    i hope you have a quieter evening and that the annoying building work stops. it must be so horrible xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Yeah, I'm really upset about the lovely window! It is what sold the flat to me in the first place. :( Oh well, at least I got that one photo.

      Thanks & you're very welcome!

      It's quiet now, thankfully. The builders leave at 4ish so the evenings are still peaceful. x :)

      Delete
  2. Oh no! How horrible! I would definitely push the comp issue. You need to have been told! I hope that it works out though and you find something even more awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I know, we will do! I am sure we are entitled to something! x

      Delete
  3. i'm just doing a button for your blog to go on my sidebar btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thankyou! :D I should really get around to putting buttons on mine. I will do, eventually!

      Delete
  4. What a shame you have to move! I hope you find a place with everything you want. Also, that window is fabulous and the picture you took is too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :( Thankyou, I think we've found somewhere, which isn't perfect, but better than this noisy place!
      & thankyou :D x

      Delete
  5. Hey thanks for including my pic in your Autumn collage...made me smile :) I hope things have settled down for you by now :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :D I have such fun making these little collages. :) & thanks, they haven't yet, but hopefully, they will start to soon! x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥