Monday, 24 September 2012

Mosaic Monday



Last week, I re-discovered my love of lava lamps, so they had to be the theme of this week's mosaic. Check out the photographers below!


I can't wait to take more photos of my own lamp. I'm considering buying a new one too as mine is on the small side and I think they make a great photo prop.

*****

It is likely that I won't be around so much online for a while because of all the moving stress, the current-flat-being-torn-apart stress (which gets worse by the day, and we are DEFINITELY seeking compensation, I've been busy taking photos and video evidence of everything), and job stress. :-( I'm also not sure how long it will take us to get internet in the new flat, but I can take my Mac to Cafe Nero easily so I should be able to get online there or at the library. I hate not being able to go online at home when I want, though. It makes me feel disconnected from the world. Hopefully, I'll get online somehow. You would think that in 2012, internet companies can sort out internet in new homes straight away, as it's pretty essential for modern day living, but we won't get an engineer to set up the landline in the new flat until the middle of November(!). It's a bit of a joke! 

Anyway, if I'm not around that much then take care, all xx

8 comments:

  1. I hope all your flat and job problems get sorted out quickly. Sometimes it seems that everything goes wrong all at once - and I know that feeling all too well! See you back online soon.... C x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yeah, it's very much like that at the mo, argh. Hopefully, things will start to get better this weekend when we move! :) Take care! xx

      Delete
  2. Aw, sorry to hear it's not gotten better. Hope everything is sorted soon lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Libby :) I think once we get out of the flat at the weekend things will start to pick up a bit! :) x

      Delete
  3. Aww good luck with everything sweetie, it sounds so stressful. I hope things get better fast. I just saw on twitter about your mum taking you to some nice tea rooms today, thank goodness for mums eh! :)
    I hope you can get online lots. I hate feeling disconnected too.

    Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Beth :) yeah, seeing my mum really helped today, and of course, the tearooms helped too :D
      Thanks, yeah, I'm sure I'll get online a bit, but not as much as I'd like :-/
      xx

      Delete
  4. good luck on everything! your blog is so cute too dear!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥