Saturday, 1 September 2012

Self-portraits in August



August was not a great month for me and I think it shows in my photos. There was far too much illness and stress. :( (I am still suffering from side-effects from taking anti-biotics several weeks ago. The side-effects are actually probably worse than the original problem was *sigh*) I'm hopeful that things will improve, however. This month I have a few things to look forward to, such as going back to Birmingham for a few days for the first time since May(!) and getting my new tripod at long last. Also, I feel generally happier that autumn is on its way because I much prefer the autumn and winter months.

Here are a few favourites from the last month...



This is me playing with my new nail art stamping kit, which I will be blogging about in more detail soon because it's really fun :)


I've already managed to kill this pretty campanula plant :( I'm hopeless with plants! 


I bought a TY pig eraser from Paperchase. They are so cute! He's called Frank.


Finally, this was my most popular one on Flickr from the last month. It's a red velvet cupcake from work. I picked myself the one with the most topping on. They are not usually so huge. Yep, I'm a greedy so-and-so. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Dont worry about you killing the campanula, i already killed two of them until i heard that they are really fastidious... so, its not our fault ;)
    btw, nice shots, i like the second one best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥