Thursday, 6 September 2012

The White Rabbit Teahouse

I have a new favourite place in Nottingham. 



This little teahouse is tucked away in the city centre and it really is the sweetest little cafe I've been to. We went there earlier today for cups of tea and slices of cake before Lee had a train to catch. 

The decor in there is adorable. It has a lovely mixture of vintage tableware with cute, kitsch little bunny rabbits everywhere. I fell in love with the little salt and pepper pots.


Everybody seemed to get a different cup and saucer and all the teapots were different too. I would have quite happily wandered around the place photographing them all!




We both had victoria sponge, and traditional tea. Yummy!



I will definitely be going back to this place soon. I need to try the blueberry cake, and see what pretty china I get next time, hehe. :D

You can visit the official website here.

4 comments:

  1. looks so cute! who ever invented the tea room is a genious, so tempted to go claridges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! i want to have my own tearoom one day! :)

      Delete
  2. Awwww, how cute! I have a thing for anything Alice in Wonderland -related, too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :D Tbh it isn't very Alice in Wonderland-ishm, apart from the name of it, though. It's just very old-fashioned and kitsch :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥