Sunday, 11 November 2012

White Chocolate Brownies

I am a total chocoholic, and I'm particularly fond of white chocolate so I wanted to try baking something with lots of white chocolate in! 

I loved the traditional chocolate brownies I made a while ago from the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook, so I decided to simply switch the chocolates, and make a white chocolate brownie with milk chocolate chips. I used Lindt Excellence "A Touch Of Vanilla" White Chocolate, and Silverspoon Milk Chocolate Chips.

It's very, very sickly, and very very gooey, but amazing!


I'm happy these turned out well because our oven in the new flat is a bit of a nightmare. It has no temperatures marked on the dial, so you have to guess the temperature. :-/ It also has a tendency to burn things on the bottom. I was worried I'd have to give up on baking altogether in this flat, but using two baking trays and putting them right at the top of the oven seemed to work. Hooray! :)

2 comments:

  1. Those look amazing! I'm a chocolate lover too and actually had a white chocolate pumpkin latte this morning that was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥