Saturday, 1 December 2012

Geoff Blore's Bookshop

We recently discovered the wonderful bookshop in Sherwood that is Geoff Blore's Bookshop. It is only a ten minute walk from our flat but somehow we only just got around to visiting it. It sells a lot of rare second-hand books and it has some lovely editions.I got a hardback copy of The Secret Garden and a copy of The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady, which I'd wanted for a long time. :D The owner kindly gave me that one cheaper than the price written inside the cover too.

I took a few snaps of the interior. It is basically a house filled with books from top to bottom. There are so many books crammed in there. It would be easy to spend hours browsing. There was a whole bookcase of old photography books, so I'll definitely be going back for more soon ;)







4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, i love discovering bookshops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't expect this one to be so great as it's small from the outside, but huge inside and stuffed full of books, right up to the ceiling in some areas!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It really is! I don't normally get excited over bookshops, but it's amazing!

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥