Thursday, 6 December 2012

Things I Love Thursday

* It's December. :D This month is by far my favourite of the year. I am very much a Christmas person and I am feeling particularly excited about Christmas this year. This is partly because I'm thrilled to be spending it with Lee for the first time, and partly because The Muppet Christmas Carol is being re-released in cinemas this year (*squee*), and partly because I am enjoying my current retail job so much. I've been working in both the branches of Evolution (a Buddhist gift shop) in Nottingham and it has been so nice to work with such a friendly bunch of people and at one of my favourite shops. :)

* Taking part in a December photo project created by the lovely Helen of Photography Butterfly, a website aimed at bringing together females that love photography.

Here are a few of my shots from the project so far.


Warm


Advent


Busy


The Photography Butterfly website can be found here and you can check out the Flickr group here. :) It's not too late to join in with the December themes if you fancy it!

* Watching The Killing III every Saturday night, although the series is going by too fast :(

* It is my birthday soon and we're off to Birmingham for the day to visit the German Christmas market, yay! There is a small German market in Nottingham, but I'm not going to lie...it's rubbish. :P Christmas is not Christmas for me without at least one visit to the Birmingham market. There was one year that I didn't go and I had the worst Christmas ever! I need to buy my annual bratwurst and candied cashew nuts. I can't decide which camera to take at the moment, might have to take a couple :) There are always so many interesting things to photograph there.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a lovely week x

2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥