Saturday, 26 January 2013

New lomo love!

Wow, I can't put into words how thrilled I am with the first results from my Reader's Digest Panoramic Camera. This is a camera that I'd read about on the lomography blog and decided to get because the writer had been so positive about it and I spotted one for only £3ish on eBay. Now, I can totally see why he loves it so much. I think that the black strips give the shots an awesome cinematic feel.

Here are my favourites from the roll. There are a few more in this Flickr set. I think that they look better viewed on there in lightbox (i.e. on a black background) so best view them there if you can. :)






I love how crisp these snow shots look. This is definitely a great lomo camera to use in the snow. I had also taken snow shots using my Minolta that day with black & white film, but they didn't come out well at all, so I'm glad these ones did.




I can't wait to try another film in this camera very soon. :)

6 comments:

  1. These look great - especially for such a bargain camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I'm really chuffed with it! Highly recommend it :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! You make me want to get one of these now. I guess I better start searching ebay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hehe, I hope you can find one. You may have to just search "35mm panoramic camera" and see what comes up, as there are some similar versions of it that didn't come with the Reader's Digest.

      Delete
  3. I love the snow shots, really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥