Thursday, 31 January 2013

Things I Love Thursday


♥ It's a bit early for Easter eggs, I know, but I spotted these Cadbury's Egg 'n' Spoons in the Co-op and had to try them! You have to bite off the top of each chocolate egg then you get a cute little spoon to scoop out the chocolate mousse inside. They are available with vanilla mousse inside too, although I haven't found those for sale, yet. The chocolate mousse ones are delicious! They're also a lot less sickly than Cadbury's Creme Eggs, so they're a good alternative. (I still miss Cadbury's Dream Eggs though - remember them?)

♥ Doing the RSPB's Big Garden Birdwatch. It's the 3rd year I've joined in with this. It helps the RSPB to get an idea of numbers of garden birds in different areas of the UK. Unfortunately, where we live, we hardly see any birds from our flat. :( I occasionally see my favourite birds, long-tailed tits, but not often and they didn't make an appearance for the birdwatch. I did see a couple of coal tits though. :)

♥ Watching the BBC's Genius of Photography documentary series. I discovered this thanks to Asja who posted the link to it on her blog. It is really fascinating and I am learning so much. I had no idea this series even existed!

♥ The new album by The Joy Formidable! And booking tickets to see them! :D I haven't seen a band I really wanted to see since last January when we saw M83, so it's definitely time I went to a good gig! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥