Saturday, 16 February 2013

My Paperchase Wishlist

Paperchase has some seriously great stuff in at the moment. I go through phases of going off Paperchase and then suddenly they'll get loads of awesome stuff in again and I'll remember why I love it. :D

Here are some things I'm currently lusting after.




Buttons pencil case. So colourful and cute! I love this pattern.

Alphabet badges! Such a fun idea. You get 2 of each letter.


I've already mentioned how much I LOVE their budgie range! I would love to get the mug...


..and the cushion...


..and the satchel! If this goes in a sale, I'll be very tempted, although £20 seems a pretty good price anyway. I do wonder if it would be strong enough to hold my DSLR though. :-/




Floral stickers! They do a few things with this retro pattern on. I love it!

Finally, this clouds contact lens case. I love the clouds range. I already have a contact lens case from Paperchase (this Tokyo Trippers one) but it isn't great quality and it doesn't stay shut unless I put an elastic band around it. Very annoying! This clouds one is more like a small glasses case, i.e. with metal hinges, so I imagine it's more likely to stay shut! It looks much stronger, anyway.

If you'd like to have a nosey at some of my Paperchase collection, I have a Flickr set devoted to it.

5 comments:

  1. Those badges are fab! Gonna look for them tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! Yay! I was thinking they'd be such a great photo prop :D

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of Paperchase before, but it seems like you always know about the best things! I'm convinced you have better/cuter shopping options over there in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I always thought they did Paperchase in the US too! I just Googled it and apparently, they sell some things in Target! :)

      Delete
    2. Well now I'm going to have to go to Target and check it out!

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥