Thursday, 14 February 2013

Things I Love Thursday

♥ New fish friends! I would love to have some furry pets but that isn't going to happen whilst we're living somewhere without a garden, or much space, generally. But, there is room for a little fish tank, so we got one! :)

We got a couple of white cloud mountain minnows. I've called them Ducky and Petrie (after 2 cute dinosaur friends in the movie The Land Before Time). :)



They have a lovely tank called a Fluval Chi which has a little fountain at the top and it lights up too. They've got plenty of room to swim around in there. It's hard getting a decent shot of the fish with my 35mm lens, so I'm currently putting together a little video of them instead. I've not used iMovie before, and I'm really enjoying it. I will post the video on my Flickr when it's done. :)

♥ Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica. It's definitely the best season so far.

♥ Baking! I hadn't done any since November(!) so today I decided to have a baking day to make some treats for Lee (and myself, obviously :P). I made a Victoria sponge using Mary Berry's classic recipe, and some of my usual shortbread biscuits from the River Cottage recipe.

6 comments:

  1. Amazing names! I loved that film so much when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable fish, adorable red plates and food, and I also love Battlestar Galactica!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥