Thursday, 21 February 2013

Things I Love Thursday

There are some weeks when it's harder than usual to write this post. This is one of them, so it's even more important that I write one...

♥ my new Juice Box camera. :D 



After Mizhenka mentioned how cheap they are on eBay (look! :D), I couldn't resist ordering one. I can't wait to try it out. 

♥ lomography, generally. I feel like I want to shoot lots more film at the moment. I can be too much of a perfectionist with my digital shots, sometimes, so lomography is really therapeutic for me, and so fun. :D 

♥ my voluntary job. Makes me feel like I'm doing something useful (just job-hunting would be soul destroying) and it gets me out and about a bit.

♥ healthy food. I can't get enough fruit and yoghurt at the moment. 


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your juice box photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting impatient for a sunny day so I can use it! :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥