Thursday, 28 March 2013

52 WOF: Alternative shots for week 1

Here are the other shots I considered using for week 1 of my 52 week project. The first one is with my panoramic camera and Fujifilm Superia 400 ISO film.



I'm always passing this flower shop in Nottingham and I always think "I should photograph this". I'm sure I will do again because the flowers outside it are often changing and the display always looks so colourful.

My other favourites from the week were from the roll of Rollei Redbird 400 ISO in my Juice Box camera. I am really pleased with these. I love the combination of the intense colours and the light leaks (the Juice Box camera is so great for light leaks!). Love! :D











4 comments:

  1. wonderful photos! my first thought when looking at sunny juice box photos was : "oh, i'm so jealous of her leaks" but then i realized how nutty that sounds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, no, it doesn't sound nutty at all :P

      Delete
  2. I love the bottom one! Amazing =) x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥