Thursday, 21 March 2013

Things I Love Thursday


♥ Photoshop. I had fun on it this morning editing this photo. I'm bored of plain, old "nice" biscuits. :P

♥ Suede. They're a band that I'd forgotten how much I loved. I have all their albums back home, and I used to listen to them all the time. I've never seen them live, although I'd love to. Their new album is really fantastic. :D

♥  I'm in an advert for the new Flickr app on Yahoo, yay!

♥  I caved and pre-ordered 5 rolls of LomoChrome purple 35mm film. :D I wish it were going to arrive sooner than July, but I think it will be worth the wait.

♥  recent cinema trips. As well as Wreck it Ralph, which we saw in Cardiff, we've also seen Side Effects, which was quite good and Stoker, which is brilliant. It was really dark and disturbing, but cool. I loved the cinematography with all its focus on the tiny details. Hooray for our frequent trips to Broadway Cinema. :D

4 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing the results of the purple film, really wanted some but couldn't justify the price at this moment in time :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit pricey :-/ But, I decided as I'll need films for my project anyway, I might as well pay that bit extra to get something different! :) Plus, I love purple :D

      Delete
  2. Well done on the Flickr ad!! That's so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥