Sunday, 7 April 2013

52 Weeks of Film: Week 3


Winter Pond

Week 3: 18th-24th March 2013

Camera: Reader's Digest Panoramic
Film: Fujifilm Superia 400 ISO


During this week, the weather was particularly bad in the UK. It was really dreary, and I didn't feel very inspired to shoot film. Towards the end of the week, we suddenly had more heavy snow, so Lee and I went on a walk around the arboretum, which looks amazing in the snow. It wasn't easy to take photos at all though because it was still snowing heavily when we were there, so I had to hold a brolley, and try to keep the snow off the lens. Somehow, I still managed to take a lot of pictures though! There wasn't one photo that stood out from this roll, but I like the tones and the ripples of the water in this one. As always, I love how this camera makes all your photos look like movie stills. :D 
♥ 52 Weeks of Film ♥

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, wish we had seen some snow but hoping for nicer days now :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥