Monday, 15 April 2013

52 Weeks of Film: Week 4



Dreamcatcher
Week 4: 25th-31st March 2013

Camera: Minolta X-300
Film: Fujifilm Superia 400 ISO

For this week and the following week, it's been really tough to pick my favourites because I liked a lot of the shots. Clearly, I need to take fewer photos each week! I decided to pick this one as my favourite of the week because I've always loved dreamcatchers. This was taken in my parents' back garden when I was home for a few days.

My Minolta frequently produces a black strip down the right side of many of my images (apparently, it's a fairly common problem with the camera), but I don't think it has spoilt this image too much. On some of my images I end up losing half of the image, which is frustrating. I think in this case it made for quite a nice effect.

♥ 52 Weeks of Film ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥